At Neuroshifts, use the term “Green Zone” to define where we experience our greatest emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being.
Employers that are leading the way for creating inclusive and diverse work places create environments where employees feel valued, supported and respected no matter what color, gender, religious affiliation, nationality or whether they have been diagnosed as being Autistic or Neurodiverse.
The Green Zone at Work program equips leaders and front-line managers within organizations to interact effectively with workers within the Autism and Neurodiverse community, as well as their full work team. The Green Zone Work Program provides leaders with the transformational training, tools, and techniques they need to create greater personal well-being for themselves and their team members. This program helps leaders achieve better short-term and long-term outcomes, more effectively manage their mental and emotional well-being (and help employees do the same), and create environments where employees can grow, thrive and contribute.
The Green Zone at Work program will help Leaders and Front-line Managers:
1. Create a Green Zone work environment, helping them support their teams in achieving greater mental and emotional well-being.
2. Create a more diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels accepted, included, and able to make their unique contributions.
3. Build a shared communication methodology, developing a stronger dialog with their work team around how they are feeling.
4. Be equipped with the tools and techniques to help them address their team member’s anxiety, emotional management, and negative thoughts or beliefs about themselves or the work environment.
5. Significantly reduce their own stress and anxiety levels in managing those different then themselves.